Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning! A friend from my last job called me yesterday to tell me about a woman he knows husband passed away and he had a collection of sports cards and comics. She needs them out of the house because she is moving. He asked if I can come take a look at what she has to get rid of. I am not expecting too much because what he described seems like the 80's and early 90’s stuff but you never know. He was a fan of Bo Jackson and said she gave him a Futures Stars card (which I’m guessing is the ’87) and the no shirt, pads and bat card. I am as honest as they come when it comes to these types of buys so if it is something good I will offer her a fair price. I will start a post if it turns out good. I am hoping its junk because I really don’t have the time or space. I know how I am with sifting through cards so I am sure I will make a purchase. To be continued:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Had one of my favorites days of the year this weekend - a good friend hosts a "crab fest" down in Raleigh. Good times, good people, good crabs and cold beer. Sorry that it will be a year before the next one.

Today is Presidential Joke Day. Got any good ones?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. STILL rainy here and will be through tomorrow. All 3 games against Potomac were rained out this weekend.
DANNY

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
morning all,

I was going through my purchase history on ebay last night and saw i had purchased a card that i didnt remember seeing. says it was delivered on july 25 but i cannot find it anywhere. its a harper silver ink tier 1 /10. pretty sure its just gone :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Its nice not having to go to work this morning. Slept in a little, but not too much. Going to be spending the next few days getting stuff packed up to go back to school. I'm moving back up on Saturday

Members online

Latest posts