Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are all of you renewing your subscription?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'm 50/50 right now

On one hand, it's only 9.99 and the old content and ppv each month is worth it

However, storylines suck and in general I'm not happy with how things are going

So I might cancel

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I bought mine after Mania so I have some time to think about it still. I only really watch the ppv's on it. Sometimes I catch NXT or will put on an old ppv but I don't watch it a ton. Still it is a solid deal just for the monthly live PPV events so I will probably keep it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
the OP question may end up moot - WWE Network just launched a test signal receivable on a big backyard dish satellite (expect it to encrypt at some point tho) so I think they are planning to launch the channel on cable and DBS satellite systems in the near future. Being in HD, it has to be higher quality than I assume the internet stream is.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
the OP question may end up moot - WWE Network just launched a test signal receivable on a big backyard dish satellite (expect it to encrypt at some point tho) so I think they are planning to launch the channel on cable and DBS satellite systems in the near future. Being in HD, it has to be higher quality than I assume the internet stream is.

90% of the content won't ever be any better quality visually than it is right now, because it's all old as ****.

I'm fine with watching it as-is.

I hope they don't add it to cable networks honestly.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
**** yeah. I haven't watched it as much during the summer, but even just for PPV's, it's worth it.

Members online

Latest posts