Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######## FRIDAY morninh thread @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 8/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. 6 to 4 today. 4 to 1 tomorrow. 6 to 4 tomorrow and 4:30 to 4 on Monday. Not thrilled.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Some "new" old stuff for my Yankee collection arrived yesterday.
Vic Raschi & Snuffy Stirnweiss Exhibit cards.
My first 1939-46 Exhibit card - George (Snuffy) Stirnweiss.
DANNY

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all.

Today is National Failures Day. Which seems fitting as we have had a few at work already today. When is National Everything Goes Right Day?

Weekend cannot get here soon enough. Taking my oldest to the Jimmy Buffett show in Northern VA. His 3rd, my 25+...we stopped counting a long time ago. Fins up.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning everyone

It's my weekend!!! Taking the Mrs to work then back home to do some housework today. Going to check out a show and shine tomorrow morning while she's at work. We have sunday off together.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Mornith! That's how I read the thread title this morning, and it made me laugh, as I'm taking the family to the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin tomorrow, and will probably be speaking thusly all day.

Well, I said I had to win a card yesterday and I did... Now at 58 of the 60 Leather Bound cards! Really hope to finish this set. The Vizquel is a sweet card of a sweet gloveman.

$_12.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Today is my last day at home before I move back to school tomorrow. I have a lot to get done today, so I'm hoping that I'm able to get everything done that I want to

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts