Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps MC Ruth cut pulled at nearby LCS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm amazed the media is throwing out all that hobby lingo like "9 out of 10" and "1 of 1" without any explaners. Does that mean trading card collecting is far more known than we knew? ;)

love the auto, hate the dull card the cut was placed into. If I was ever in the market for a ruth cut auto card, this would not be it. And, I don't think "Sincerely" was misspelled like they said in the story. Those "e"'s just look like babe's normal lower case "e"'s to me.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
This pisses me off actually.. That Topps being the only one with a damn license can't put a picture or two of Ruth, possibly a quote or stat on the front and make the card interesting. Instead they go to whatever color border they're doing this year and create a rectangular slab to frame the cut. It's bad design, stupid thinking and has no eye appeal.
Sure it's a Babe Ruth auto and yeah I'd probably be ecstatic too but as a hof enthusiast I'd sell and get a lesser cut with eye appeal.
#topps Do the product and cuts right or don't at all

Members online

Latest posts