Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Explanation on how TTM Autos Work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
You write or type a letter to a player with a self addressed stamped envelope and their card - mail c/o their teams and hope for the best.

Unlike 15-20 years ago, most active MLB players treat TTM requests as junk mail - though it doesn't mean that there are still a few common players that will eventually respond.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't tried a lot of active players/managers but the 4 who signed for me were Pat Neshek(automatic), Ryne Sandberg, Buck Showalter, and Ron Washington.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Ok, thanks guys!!! What about fees? I keep reading about different players charge fees and others do it for free?

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Ryne Sandburg? Wow, I have tons of old cards of him, I might have to try him out!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Well he didn't sign my card, but he returned a signed 5x7 that I assume he signed during Spring training. Came with a letter explaining why he couldn't sign my card because of time restraints.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
There is an online forum you can join for a few bucks a year that is great for TTM'ers. Tons of info about addresses, who signs and who usually doesn't, and who charges a fee and how much. Can't remember the name of it though... anyone help me out?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There is an online forum you can join for a few bucks a year that is great for TTM'ers. Tons of info about addresses, who signs and who usually doesn't, and who charges a fee and how much. Can't remember the name of it though... anyone help me out?

Sportscollectors.net

Members online

Latest posts