Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett Super Break Baseball Case Email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Just got an email of how lucky I am to be offered this product at $79.99 a box or $374.99 for a 5 box case with each box containing 1-2 graded cards. From the email:

"Super Break has teamed up with Beckett to offer this exclusive baseball product...Here are some examples of what you’ll find inside! Mike Trout, Yasiel Puig, Jose Abreu, Clayton Kershaw, Cal Ripken Jr., Hank Aaron, Stan Musial, Byron Buxton, Gregory Polanco, George Springer, and Mookie Betts, plus more popular modern autographs and autographed rookie cards! Plus tons of other modern Chrome prospect and rookie auto cards!

Also included are some great Vintage finds including:
Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Stan Musial, Roberto Clemente, Yogi Berra, Jackie Robinson, Sandy Koufax, Eddie Mathews, and more top vintage names!"

Could they leave any more wiggle room for a bunch of crap or am I just being pessimistic?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It'll be like other re-pack products...there will be some chase cards and some big winner boxes, but the majority you will probably lose $30-$50 (which is where they make their money, of course). Glorified lottery tickets, not unlike other wax.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I am not a fan of these repack products and would never buy one.

But aren't these kind of good in so far as these companies are buying things off the secondary market? More sales of stuff to these people where otherwise there wouldn't be a buyer, or lower ending prices?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am not a fan of these repack products and would never buy one.

But aren't these kind of good in so far as these companies are buying things off the secondary market? More sales of stuff to these people where otherwise there wouldn't be a buyer, or lower ending prices?

Yeah , that's a way to view it. Not sure what the downside of it is to the hobby. Maybe there is , but I'm not seeing the harm

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts