Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#########SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ############# 8/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WOW !!! I had a PHILLIES fan / collector at stadium last night ----- even wearing old style jersey ----- RARE seeing Phillies fans

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Girl and her mother ask to look at one of my Mariners team packs ,while flipping thru girl says "there's daddy " ! What ? Her dad was a coach in stadium then !! I gave her the card .
Normally when I see someone of non regular teams i'' say to them "not from around here are you"--------- this helps make sells LOL .
Last home game tonight .

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm gonna have to buy some new clothes soon.

030eab2008ee03c9361f09af92691b7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Saw that on FB, congrats again. Great job. Now that softball seasons over I need to get my ass back in the gym

Haven't stepped foot in a gym. Run in my living room, on a treadmill. Do yoga in the kitchen. This yoga is doing wonders for my chest and arms. My arms weren't this big when I played college ball. Chest and arms getting big, while I'm down 32 pounds and 4+ inches in my waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Members online

Latest posts