Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 2015 Topps Tribute Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Release date Wednesday February 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2015

2015 Topps Tribute Baseball delivers (3) On-Card Autographed Cards, (3) Relic Cards and (1) Base Parallel Card in Every Box! The iconic Topps Tribute brand has been revamped to incorporate your feedback, suggestions and ideas; incorporating a host of new product components designed to deliver value & enjoyment! All Autographs in this product are On-Card !!!

box HITS:

• (3) On-Card Autographed Cards – seq #’d
  • (3) Relic Cards – seq #’d
  • (1) Base Parallel Card - #’d to 99 or less

case hits:

• (1) To The Victors On-Card Autograph

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

· On-Card Autographs - Veterans & MLB® Icons featuring finely detailed foil elements & seq #’d
Includes Parallels:

• Green, Orange, & Black - all seq #’d
  • Gold - #’d to 25
  • Purple - #’d to 10
  • Red & Onyx – both #’d 1 of 1
  • Printing Plates - #’d 1 of 1
· NEW! Foundations of Greatness On-Card Autographs* - seq #’d
· NEW! Rightful Recognition On-Card Autographs* - seq #’d
*Parallels for both of above include:

• Black - seq #’d
  • Gold - #’d to 25
  • Purple - #’d to 10
  • Red & Onyx – both #’d 1 of 1
· NEW! To The Victors Die-Cut On-Card Autograph - (1) Per Case; past World Series® Champions – seq #’d
Includes Parallels:

• Gold - #’d to 15
  • Purple - #’d to 10
  • Red - #’d 1 of 1
· Eccentric Eye Black On-Card Autographs - include eye-black stickers & seq #’d to 5

• Red Parallel - #’d 1 of 1
· On-Card Autograph Checklist includes (…but is not limited to):
§ Hank Aaron, Roger Clemens, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Yu Darvish, Yasiel Puig, Mariano Rivera, Ernie Banks, Frank Thomas, Nomar Garciaparra, Hanley Ramirez, Tom Glavine, Ozzie Smith, John Smoltz, Manny Machado, Fernando Valenzuela, Giancarlo Stanton, Jose Fernandez, Jose Canseco, Reggie Jackson, Mark McGwire, Tom Seaver, Miguel Cabrera, Robinson Cano, Adrian Gonzalez, Andre Dawson, Lou Brock, Javier Baez & more!
· Relic Cards include:
§ Prime Patches – seq #’d
§ Jersey Relic Cards – seq #’d
§ Milestone Relics game-used baseball of a milestone MLB® game – seq #’d to 10
§ Tribute Relics* - seq #’d
§ NEW! Diamond Cuts* - seq #’d
*Parallels for both of above include (but are not limited to):

• Orange, & Black - both seq #’d
  • NEW! Gold Patch - #’d to 25
  • NEW! Purple Patch - #’d to 10
  • NEW! Red Patch - #’d 1 of 1
  • Base Cards (100) - includes Veterans & Retired Stars, as well as the following (1) Per Box Parallels:
    • Green – seq #’d, Black – seq #’d, Purple #’d to 10, Red #’d 1 of 1

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
box HITS:

• (3) On-Card Autographed Cards – seq #’d
  • (3) Relic Cards – seq #’d
  • (1) Base Parallel Card - #’d to 99 or less

So we will see the autos numbered 399 or less and the Relics will be numbered 999 or less
But they say they have listened it us
The iconic Topps Tribute brand has been revamped to incorporate your feedback, suggestions and ideas; incorporating a host of new product components designed to deliver value & enjoyment! All Autographs in this product are On-Card !!!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Let's see if it's another garbage checklist. They've wandered off from what makes it Tribute. What's tribute about Salvador Perez, wil Myers, Tyler Skaggs, and all the other mediocre to nobody's?

A_Pharis

Let's see if it's another garbage checklist. They've wandered off from what makes it Tribute. What's tribute about Salvador Perez, wil Myers, Tyler Skaggs, and all the other mediocre to nobody's?

I am willing to bet it'll be the same old crap with even MORE of the retired players they;ve been feeding to us, lately...
Bob Horner, Frank White, etc...

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Checklist is not too terrible---too many young guys like Panik, Allen Craig, Joc Pederson, etc--if they would have left those out then this would have been a very strong CL.

2 Cards I would love to have Griffey/Aaron DUAL AUTO and the Koufax/Kershaw Dual AUTO. Any mockups on what the eye black autos look like???

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm actually THRILLED Albert Belle is not in this. I need a break from the flooding of the market with his stuff.

Good luck to the guys chasing cards though. Set looks nice.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
The Carlton and Darvish style cards looks nice. The Ozzie version leaves too much dead space IMO. A lil different seeing SC in a Cardinals uni

Ryan

I do not mind the open space so much for autos but I do not care for the card design too much. The checklist looks very typical without any hard to find names added. Also I noticed a lot of scuffing that can be seen on the autos posted. Wonder if that is going to be an issue throughout the release? And yes, it is weird seeing Carlton in a Cardinals uniform.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
It amazes me that Will Clark isn't in more of these sets. I don't think he's particularly expensive to get (for Topps) and his collectors drive his cards to crazy prices...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I do not mind the open space so much for autos but I do not care for the card design too much. The checklist looks very typical without any hard to find names added. Also I noticed a lot of scuffing that can be seen on the autos posted. Wonder if that is going to be an issue throughout the release? And yes, it is weird seeing Carlton in a Cardinals uniform.

Houston, we have a problem.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
My sentiments EXACTLY. After 13+ auto subsets in 2014 for Johnson, I could use about 2 years off to recoup!

He does have relic cards in this year's tribute though. I find that funny since my relic redemptions from 2014 Tier One remain unfilled even though 3 products now since have contained swatches. LIFO accounting at Topps!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
After the freaking flooding of Belle cards the last three years I think I will finally get a breather in 2015 (knock on wood). I hate to say it but when you're a die hard player collector, nothing is worse than seeing five or six or seven different cards of your guy spike and then each one has like 10 parallels which all look identical if it wasn't for a small color or something.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I'm actually THRILLED Albert Belle is not in this. I need a break from the flooding of the market with his stuff.

Good luck to the guys chasing cards though. Set looks nice.

I wish I could say the same. Though I guess I'm "lucky" Posada isn't in the base autograph set this time but the Victors set with fewer parallels.

Members online