Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best pairings for dual auto cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
After picking up the card below, I've been thinking about players who names/legacies etc. have been linked and are a natural fit for a dual signed cards.

Here are some I've come up with. I imagine some have been done already so feel free to post pics.

Ken Griffey Sr./Ken Griffey Jr.
Ralph Branca/Bobby Thompson
Don Larsen/Yogi Berra
Greg Maddux/Tom Glavine
Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig
Jackie Robinson/Branch Rickey

$_12.JPG

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Molitor/Yount
Canseco/McGwire (are there any certified? Pretty sure McGwire wouldn't sign that anymore)
Eckersley/Gibson
Clemens/Pettite
Mattingly/Winfield

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich

A few of you may know why these two are linked, the rest wouldn't believe it, lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dawson has a lot of Dual Sigs, but none that I'm aware of with Grace, Dunston, Maddux, Sutcliffe, Sosa, Banks, Pete Rose, Gary Carter, Sheffield, Bonds, or more Tim Raines for crying out loud. I know he has some with some of these on Tri or Quad or six sig cards but not Dual. How many times do I have to have Billy Williams and Ryne Sandberg? Hell, I would even take Jerome Walton or some 89 NLCS cards with Clark or Mitchell, a 91 ASG home run card with Clemens, 87 MVPs with George Bell. It's so easy to make connections with so many players why keep giving me Williams and Sandberg?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I immediately thought of Bill Buckner and Mookie Wilson. I know they sign the pic together. Not sure if they have an auto card together.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'd like to see

Griffey/aaron
Griffey/mays

Felix hernandez/randy johnson

Jay buhner/edgar martinez/griffey triple auto

I'm a little focused with my request but those I'd pay good money for

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Stan Musial / Bob Gibson

One of the greatest hitters and one of the greatest pitchers, who both spent their entire careers with the same team.

Gibson / Koufax would be awesome as would Musial / Ted Williams

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
There are probably endless great combos we could imagine. For my collection, thankfully I was spared an excessive amount of multi-player autographs to chase.

This is probably my favorite, although I think they did a CRAP job on the Hodges cut!

To expand on the theme though, tossing in Wes Parker to kind of close the gap would have been cool or maybe a quad with Eric Karros to cover the primary 1B for 4 different decades (since the 80s was mainly Brock, but only for 4 years).

Members online

Latest posts