Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

getting pretty good at this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
some are ebay and some are from here and i think i am starting to get the hang of this. now, i would be lying if i said that i got all 9.5's. i got 1 9.0. but thats pretty good. dropped of 20 more cards and the convinience is that i am located right here in dallas. aka, bgs's hometown. sweet.

JULIOBORBONBOWMANSTERLINGAUTO95.jpg

DAVIDPRICEBOWMANCHROMEBLUEREFRACTOR.jpg

ZACHCOLLIERBOWMANCHROMEAUTOREFRACTO.jpg

MATTDOMINGUEZBOWMANCHROMEAUTO95.jpg

MICHAELBURGESSSTERLINGAUTO95.jpg

JOSHHAMILTONBOWMANSTERLINGAUTO95.jpg
CHRISDAVISBOWMANCHROMEREFRACTOR95.jpg

not bad huh?

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
that Collier is AMAZING!

thanks and a couple of them are true gem mints. the collier is the one that i was most worried about and that was one of the ones that came out the best. i noticed that as well. the centering. and i cant wait till one of these days i get my first 10. still dont have one but most of my :mrgreen: bucket consists of 9.5's and now i have over 50 9.5's and i just dropped off about 20 so i like the way my collection is going. pretty awesome

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
RANGERS25 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
that Collier is AMAZING!

thanks and a couple of them are true gem mints. the collier is the one that i was most worried about and that was one of the ones that came out the best. i noticed that as well. the centering. and i cant wait till one of these days i get my first 10. still dont have one but most of my :mrgreen: bucket consists of 9.5's and now i have over 50 9.5's and i just dropped off about 20 so i like the way my collection is going. pretty awesome

i hear ya. i love true gems. last time i looked i have somewhere in the 125 range, but ive not picked up much in a while

Members online