Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### Sunday Morning Thread ######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, went to bed after midnight and was up before 6...and today was a day I could sleep in! :/ grrr

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Took my two older kids to the Jays-Yanks game yesterday. Interesting finds in the memorabilia shop. They had a bin of game-used balls (with MLB holograms) for $25 bucks apiece. Not bad if you consider they charge $26.99 for new balls. Also there was a bin of game-used cracked bats. No big stars, but the bats were $75 to $100 apiece (Colby Rasmus is one name I remember). In the same bin were a few Dionner Navarro and one Yuniel Escobar for $11.99 apiece. Might have been mistakenly priced, but I was very tempted to pick up one of each because they were so cheap.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I just love listing on Ebay ------------------------ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh and still have 100 free left for today

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I slept like crap last night. I couldn't fall asleep, got woke up a few times in the middle of the night, and then I was up early. Today is really feeling like a nap kind of day.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I now know what my dad went thru when I got home late . Son went to Duke football game and that's at least two hour drive home . Guess that's why I moved out in my early 20's but my son is in a local college . Now with disabled MIL here two weeks at a time and never know when G/K's are staying you learn to sleep ANYTIME you can .

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Y'all see the OSU v Navy game yesterday? Crazy stats from the Navy QB... Threw 4 total passes all game and has a QB rating of 5.9! Haha

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning gents!

Y'all see the OSU v Navy game yesterday? Crazy stats from the Navy QB... Threw 4 total passes all game and has a QB rating of 5.9! Haha

Man, was I wishing Navy would hold on for that one. I LOVE see big underdogs win. Plus, the "dress whites" uni looked great!

That QB is legit, 31 TDs rushing last year and a Bowl Win. They run the same Offense that Paul Johnson put in before leaving for GT...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Man, was I wishing Navy would hold on for that one. I LOVE see big underdogs win. Plus, the "dress whites" uni looked great!

That QB is legit, 31 TDs rushing last year and a Bowl Win. They run the same Offense that Paul Johnson put in before leaving for GT...

I was rooting for Navy and Oklahoma State yesterday, were exciting games

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody else in the MT here that collects signed baseballs? I have one coming in, but I don't really need it. It just happened to be included with the one that I wanted

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon everyone. Our weekend camping trip was cut short because one of the tents sprung a severe leak. Have mail
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1409516617.390695.jpg
Replaces this ( which is for sale now, first $35)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1409516663.514990.jpg

Also received this mcgriff for my 400hr pc.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1409516703.073680.jpg
It will be cracked out of the bgs case

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Angels getting their brooms out. Kazmir scuffling again, ugh.

Every Sunday nite my Dad, who's stuck at work too but no Internet access, calls to get the A's score. I'm kinda hoping he doesn't call and gets the bad news from somebody on the tube...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts