Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######## MORNING THREAD ########## 9/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day, wish I was in Seattle this morning, would love to be at the site of the last travesty between the Sea Hags and Packers. Seattle fans where not very pleasant after that game two years ago. The 12th man is a kind of over-rated.

Yea, I'm looking at you both, Kevin and Alex. LOL

I plan to be more active here again these days.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day, wish I was in Seattle this morning, would love to be at the site of the last travesty between the Sea Hags and Packers. Seattle fans where not very pleasant after that game two years ago. The 12th man is a kind of over-rated.

Yea, I'm looking at you both, Kevin and Alex. LOL

I plan to be more active here again these days.

Good to see you Ralph and hear that you're planning to be more active. I've recently fallen into an Eddie Butler PC. You happen to have any nice ones left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ugh, these early mornings after working 2nd shift are gonna kill me.

But seeing Allison Brie on the screen this early does help! :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class this morning, and then some errands to run. I'm hoping that I can find time for a nap this afternoon since I slept like crap last night. I was extremely tired, but I couldn't fall asleep. Once I got to sleep I woke up a couple of times, and then I woke up with a stuff neck. I do have to run a couple of things to the PO [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo this fine morning.
Cant watch my Reds right now because it's hard to watch them disintegrate as a team. Another Reds season down the drain!

Have a GREAT DAY!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really do like when class gets out 45 minutes early :lol: Gives me more time to run to the store since I didn't realize that I was down to one bubble mailer

Members online