Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Web Page-bases Sniping service - which one seems most reliable now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm starting to get dissatisfied with my current web-based sniping service (i.e. one you login to a website and set your snipes rather than software you run on your PC). Mine has failed on 3 bids in the last 1-2 weeks out of probably 10-12 snipes set in that time so I think something has to be going on with that site like just has many users now or unreliable servers to place the bids, etc. No rare cards lost but it seems aggrivating that I could have a good possibility of som really good deals if my bid had been made.

What free web snipe service seems to be the most reliable one now or one you are happy with its current reliability.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I guess I'm dumb because I use esnipe. They had at least one issue that affected a bid for me a few years ago. They aren't free, though. They charge essentially 1% of the price of the item if you win. Should switch to gixen.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i'll try gixen since that seems to be the major consensus.

My service has been bidding scheduler - not a problem for many months with the few snipes a month I set, but 3 failed snipes in less than the last 2 weeks is what starts to get me to think about other sites and start this topic.

Members online