Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great 2 B Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Just wanted to introduce myself, as I just discovered this awesome site.

My Name is Warren Wolk. I'm a life-long collector of baseball & hockey cards, as well as a few other things lol. I was so hooked on card collecting growing up (in the 70's, yea I'm old) that I became a show dealer in the mid-80's while in college. After graduating in 1990 I returned home to the Bucks County, PA area & started a full-time retail card business, All-Stars Collectibles. My shop is located at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA. It's hard to believe it's been nearly 2 decades of card madness, but I'm happy to say I haven't lost a bit of the passion I had for the hobby back in the late 70's & early 80's when I was a kid. I STILL LOVE THIS STUFF!

Anyway, I hope I can hang-out here on Freedom Cardboard & become a "regular". I'd also like to extend an offer to all of you, if there's anything I can ever do to be of help to you feel free to drop me a message via this site. I will check my FCB pm's daily.

Also a shout-out to my good friends Kevin (ktothep on here) & Greg (Ashburn Alley on here) for turning me on to this great site.

Note that I am a Topps Home Team advantage/Upper Deck Hall-of-Fame Diamond Dealer/Panini-direct dealer, and I will be happy to help you in any way I can with your card needs. I also sell Pro-Mold & Ultra-Pro supplies as well. And great memorabilia from sources like Upper deck Authenticated & Mounted Memories.

I've always ran a retail brick & mortar cardshop, and am glad to soon be launching a version of my store online.

Anyway it's great to be here & I'll try my best to behave ;-)

Best regards,

Warren Wolk

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
C.L.258 said:

Thanks alot! I should also mention I once had one of the biggest Gretzky player collections ever - over 4500 different gr8-1's!

Aug 13, 2008
Warren,

Nice to see you here. I'm one of your former customers - I was the guy from Minnesota that would stop by from time to time - the big North Stars fan?

To all who are here - Warren and his store is as good as it gets. He's always been good to me and my kids when they would stop in with me.

Members online