Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Jeter day!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
My friend scored insane seats before the Yanks announced it was happening, 15 rows behind third base.1410134175050.jpg

The ceremony was as expected, top notch with many of his family, friends and teammates in attendance.

The biggest shock was seeing Michael Jordan walk out on the field!

During the half innings, the scoreboard showed brief "congratulations" clips by various personalities directed towards Derek.

Really cool to see celebs/ players from everywhere talking about him. You'd expect former teammates but Joe Mauer, Bryce, Trout, Michael Strahan, Billy Crystal, Adrian Peterson, Kelly Rippa, etc etc just made it even cooler.

Great day at the park!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
By the way, with all the past players on the field celebrating Derek, topps should use it for the ssp variations next years series one. Shake it up with this one time event.

Attachments

• 1410134656093.jpg
    1410134656093.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 29

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
was Jeter diagnosed with a terminal illness and will be dead in a few days?

I don't get why Jeter day was held this early with so many home (and just games in general) left this season. You'd think all this hoopla would be happening in the last week of the season when he has his final home game and final career game.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I hope Yankees fan are happy once this Derek Jeter show is over this season and they can get back to baseball next year. Talk about a distraction almost all season.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Watched it on tv, nice tribute to a great player. not much else us yankee fans can cheer about this year.

Members online

Latest posts