Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you been bored with WWE lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have found myself extremely bored with the product lately.

I don't know if it's just because Ambrose and Bryan are gone.

Everything seems stale.

The Bella feud is about the best thing going in my opinion, and that's just because of how craptastic it is, honestly.

I DVR Raw every Monday and watch it when I get off work Tuesday morning, and last week, I didn't even watch the main event.

I just wish they'd shake things up a bit.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Very bored. My favorite thing going was Ambrose/Rollins which is on hold for now but that might not be a bad thing long term. I have had enough of the Wyatt family getting beat on by Show/Henry already. They really should have put the titles on the Wyatt's at SS.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Oh don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE the WWEN. It is amazing.

I'm mainly talking about RAW.

I watch SmackDown on DVR and it takes me probably 25 minutes to watch what I want on that show.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Everything bores me

Big Show is Lesnar's next opponent? Are you kidding me????

There's no one else they could put in that spot? Maybe try a heel vs heel Lesnar/Rusev match since both work the same style....but no, it's gotta be Big Show, again.

I wonder if they will pretend the Royal Rumble squash didn't happen

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Yeah.. My watching habits are kinda like Jericho's stints, on again off again every 6-9 months.

I still read up on it but just don't have the urge to watch it.. Last I really watched was right before Shield broke up, except I caught Hogan's bday bash but that was really only to see the nWo reunion

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
On the plus side NXT Arrival 2 is this Thursday. Hopefully it will be a good show like the first one was.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
This time of year is perpetually boring compared to the rest of the year.

They don try to run up against MNF

And for the actually product - it's really bad

Smackdown is nearly unwatchable

Raw is just getting very bla

Creative lacking creative ideas.... Again

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I've watched more episodes of the Monday Night War on the network than I have Raw or Smackdown in the past 6 months. If that says anything. And yes the Vaudevillans are awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts