Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a little help w/ 97 Donruss Preferred Cut to the Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I have decided to try to put together my 1st set (other than M&M's) and have a feeling it's gonna be tough. Here is what I need. Red is incoming. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Also working on the base set. These are the last few I need:

Carlos Baerga Fan

Feb 18, 2010
Pittsburgh
Hello, I have the Jim Thome (base card 42) and I know I have some of the cut to the chase cards...before I spend time digging them out to see if I have any on your list I wanted to see if it is still current.

I'm new to the site and wasn't sure if you are only tradding or are willing to buy. I'm selling my collection off at reasonable prices (I know "book value" is a joke), so I'm willing to deal if you're looking to buy (if you are not, I apolgoize, as I'm still learning the site).

Let me know your thoughts...if you're willing to buy, let me know how you want to "negotiate."

I'm willing to ship 1st since I'm new to the site if you provide references, + I can scan the card(s) to you via email.

I've got 75K-100K (mostly 90's to early 2000's) that I'm trying to scale down (married + kid in small house = less time with cards), so I figure if I can cover shipping (your preferred method) and make a small profit while helping complete wants lists, why not. (I did a deal on Craig's list for late 80's donruss/topps/fleer and probably made only 1.32 after shipping but it was fun helping to fullfill a want list).

Thanks, Justin

p.s. do you have othe "want lists" posted? I know when I was collecting I always tried to save on shipping by getting as much as I could from each transaction.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts