Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
finding-happy-wednesday-3.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The teacher asked little Johnny, “What’s two and two?”. He counted 1-2-3-4 on his fingers and said, “Four, teacher?”. She said, ” Yes, that’s right, but you counted on your fingers. Put your hands behind behind your back and tell me what’s three and three”. He put his hands behind his back, fumbled around, and answered, “Six, teacher?”. She said, “Yes, that’s right, but you’re still counting on your fingers. Put your hands in your pockets and tell me what’s five and five”. He put his hands in his pockets, fumbled around, and replied, “Eleven, teacher?”.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo. UPDATE from yesterday: New company that will be handling the dock workers duties met with the current dock workers and offered them all jobs but want to reduce their pay from the current $16.55hr + benefits to $8.50 and no benefits. The new company claims they cant offer more pay or benefits because it would be to expensive. The UAW was in on the meeting because the current Union representing the dock workers wasnt allowed in the gate. The UAW then had information that this new company had dock workers at other facilities around Cincy making $18hr with benefits. The company said the information the UAW had was wrong. Then the UAW brought in a Union rep from one of the other facilities the new company already has workers at and showed our dock workers what they made. So, the UAW already caught this new company in a lie. The new company said they would research what the UAW found and denied the Union rep worked for them. The Union rep showed his ID badge and pay stub. Plus the Union rep works with the HR rep that was at the meeting almost daily. Meeting was declared over and the new company walked out. Not sure if they'll be back. Corporate America will lie to get cheap labor!

Have a Great Day All!

Fordman

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The teacher asked little Johnny, “What’s two and two?”. He counted 1-2-3-4 on his fingers and said, “Four, teacher?”. She said, ” Yes, that’s right, but you counted on your fingers. Put your hands behind behind your back and tell me what’s three and three”. He put his hands behind his back, fumbled around, and answered, “Six, teacher?”. She said, “Yes, that’s right, but you’re still counting on your fingers. Put your hands in your pockets and tell me what’s five and five”. He put his hands in his pockets, fumbled around, and replied, “Eleven, teacher?”.

Highooooo

Good Morning kiddies. It is a monsoon here in the land of Oswego, we call Illinois.......It has been raining for about 2 hours now and sometimes it gets coming down pretty hard.

Ok I'm off to bed now, holler at yous tomorrow

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class for today was cancelled, which always makes the day better. I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to write some TTM requests up today. I've been telling myself the past week that I was going to send some out, but I have yet to do so. I have to go to the PO tomorrow so I figure I might as well get some requests written up

Members online

Latest posts