Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9/11 Morning Thread ................... Thursday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
4th.jpg

misc009_zpsb97ba6f3.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Annual Health Assessment Day work today.................. Hope to find out if I still have a pulse

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, and what a crazy drive to work it's been already, too bad I'm driving or I'd type it all out.... Haha

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo. They will stop flowing for 8 minutes of silence today. Our Veterans commitee will lower the flags out front to half staff.

Have a good rest of the day!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I still remember sitting in my third grade classroom when another teacher told mine about the first plane hitting the towers, we then watched the news for the next hour or so. Still crazy thinking back on it

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

I've come to the realization that I just don't have the means to acquire the super high end Belle cards like Knobs and Nameplates like I do other Belle stuff... it's almost like the value just skyrockets and an entirely new set of collectors comes in and I just haven't had much luck. I did win the nameplate in my sig (barely) but have lost the knob and other nameplate booklet this week extremely fast and beneath my feet.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I gotta ask for some suggestions from you guys. I'm a member of the HPER Club (Health, Physical Education, Recreation Majors) and we are looking for ideas for fundraisers. We are looking to raise some funds for the club members to go to the state convention for Health, PE teachers, and recreation management convention. Right now our big fundraiser is going to be a Haunted Trails Run (5k) on October 30th. The conference is November 3-4th, and the cost is $60 per student, and then hotel room costs. Just curious if any of you guys have any suggestions on this. We brainstormed a little bit at our meeting today, but we were busy discussing the run and ran out of time

Members online

Latest posts