Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G/S has a football game and calling for rain most of the day . Also picked up 3000 more cards that need sorting , need to post more on Bay .
years ago I'd gone to work on Saturday for extra $$

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
47936f34-9228-43a7-b7dd-7a5c6d6fd187_zps7dfe85c4.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo, not sure why we're working as much as we are, Dearborn truck is down for re-tooling and we are starting to stack up in parts.

Have a great day everyone!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo, not sure why we're working as much as we are, Dearborn truck is down for re-tooling and we are starting to stack up in parts.

Have a great day everyone!

Fordman
Germany will stock pile items to have on hand .
Japan will lay off management = workers keep plants working - management makes the $$$
USA - wants to pay low wages but management makes $$$ for just looking pretty

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Brought my youngest son home from the hospital yesterday! He officially finished his treatments for transverse myelitis and will be starting at a kids rehab facility next week. I'm so lucky and thankful to live so close to Toronto and some of the best children's hospitals in the world.

Also today I turn 40 but since I'm in Canada, for you guys in the States it converts to 36.08 US. :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning.

Brought my youngest son home from the hospital yesterday! He officially finished his treatments for transverse myelitis and will be starting at a kids rehab facility next week. I'm so lucky and thankful to live so close to Toronto and some of the best children's hospitals in the world.

Also today I turn 40 but since I'm in Canada, for you guys in the States it converts to 36.08 US. :)

Excellent! Great birthday present, and have a happy one!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning.

Keeping your family in my daily prayers

Members online

Latest posts