Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

################### SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ###########9/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
mornin_ralph.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A bank robber wanted to keep his identity secret, but didn't wear a mask. He told all in the bank not to look at him or he would shoot them. One foolhardy customer sneaked a look, and the robber promptly shot him. The robber asked if anyone else had seen his face. One customer, gazing intently at the ground, said "I think my wife got a glimpse!"

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo, but slowly. A lot of dept. are down due to the Lear strike in Hammond, IN. We have over 2 weeks worth of built up inventory to supply Chicago Assembly. Chicago assembly only has 12 hours worth of Lear parts on hand, so looks like they'll be down after the C-Crew tonight.

Have a GREAT Day all!

btw, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] , funny joke, I'll have to use that one!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
This site has gotten SLOW for me that #$#$%$% FACEBOOK PLATFORM has to be on top before I can do anything !!?? is DIAL UP back? I don't want to connect to all those other sites thru here ------------ more coffee RANT over

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this from a Retail Pack Years ago, Still got it................... (somewhere ;) )

fox.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
magic; that sounds like me , I've got cards in a gun safe that I cant' get to and don't remember what's in safe . I know the guns aren't there NEVER felt safe with guns SAFE .

Members online

Latest posts