Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Me and [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] have a barn-burner going in Fantasy League.

Bet he's glad I didn't play Brandon Marshall last nite! :lol:

In case someone reads that and questions my Sanity, I do also have Megatron, Cobb and Edelman...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Me and @AmishDave have a barn-burner going in Fantasy League.

Bet he's glad I didn't play Brandon Marshall last nite! :lol:

In case someone reads that and questions my Sanity, I do also have Megatron, Cobb and Edelman...

I'm sure my team will lose. I believe ALL my squads this year are going to struggle mightily :\

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Lots of early activity today. Today's starts a hiatus from sportscards for me. I'll still be popping in here to the MT, but acquiring cards will not be happening for awhile. Just need a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
For all you Griffey collectors. I acquired two 2 row boxes and a 3 row of all four sports this weekend, from a buddy. There a while two row, of top loaded Griffey inserts. Starting in the 90's up to almost current year. I'll be sorting this soon, I hope. It was an amazing deal, for me. Outside if Griffey I've seen a bird/vinsanity 1/1, Tom Brady #'d stuff, lots if #'d chrome/finest. Will take some work to move it all, but well worth it. Should help enhance my PC big time. Once I get to sorting, I'll put a thread in the transaction forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is National Thank You Day.

In that spirit, thank you to all who share your time and knowledge on the board. Thank you also to those give their time, energy and money to keep this board going.

Members online