Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another CL find! Oddball/Player Collectors should enjoy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I bought this lot that filled my car a couple months ago for $75. The ad didn't have many pictures but it did have 8 Jeter RCs showing so I took the gamble. I didn't really have room for it so I gave it to a friend to sort for me. He pulls out all of the rookies/vintage/inserts/numbered/oddball and gives it back to me and keeps all the base/stars as payment. Anyways I pulled the Jeter rookies and sold them right away and last weekend my friend called me up to give me the rest of the stuff back. Started going through one of the boxes today and it is mostly topps gold/electric diamond etc

1 2 row box and 4 800 count boxes came back from the collection that I am green or real close to green on.

Going through the first box I saw these and as far as I know I have never seen them. I pulled them out to check on them and looked up Will Clark

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Will-Clark-...1488930427?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a41954e7b

Well now I am hooked so I grabbed all of them from the box and have 21 in total!

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/CollectorsCornerSportsCards/library/Main Street?sort=3&page=1
Here is the rest of them ^

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'd be interested in the Clark (I have 2) if the price was right . Do they have their sticker on the back ? I have bought 2 sets in the last 2 mints for about $30 each . I sold a Clark and a Ryan (along w some others) . I currently have singles on eBay in off condition. Lmk if you want to move the Clark

*** Also the set is 1989

Ryan

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
They all have a sticker except the Nolan Ryan. The Mattingly has the sticker on the front though.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
They all have a sticker except the Nolan Ryan. The Mattingly has the sticker on the front though.

Ok if you want to move the Clark , lmk , if possibly like to condition upgrade mine. The Nolan should do well for you. Mine is listed for $39.99 but off grade , your should bring $100+ depending if those who have bought recently aren't the only ones needing them , and yours is in good condition. The last Nolan I sold was $150 but had the sticker , plus sticker residue on the back

Ryan

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Those looked so interesting I grudgingly accepted the Photobucket internet redirect on mobile.. Those are nice I like them!

Would definitely love to get some eventually

sorry about that.... I never use pb anymore but I wanted to show these off

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Last edited:

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Here is a player with cards, although they look like they may be worn (yep, just looked further and the cards are tattered). There is another with a partial set of cards for much less (under $50). Apparently not that rare as there are numerous singles listed now, but if someone needs a card and doesn't look around first…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Main-Street-Baseball-Electronic-Baseball-Card-Game-Includes-Nolan-Ryan-Works-/181516438657?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a43390c81

Yeah, that game looks well-loved.

Members online

Latest posts