Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
You're up bright and early today.

3 AM wake up. Had to take a shower before work as well. Reading the latest AP stuff. Think that's an even bigger story here in MN ? My God, it's all we talk about. Glad the ViQueens reversed course though.

How've you been doing, Ken ?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
3 AM wake up. Had to take a shower before work as well. Reading the latest AP stuff. Think that's an even bigger story here in MN ? My God, it's all we talk about. Glad the ViQueens reversed course though.

How've you been doing, Ken ?

im doing alright. nothing too exciting going on. Busy with work almost all the time. You?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
im doing alright. nothing too exciting going on. Busy with work almost all the time. You?

One day til 5 days 'off', even though I've gotta go into work Friday morning & Monday. Hate taking time off for something for her family, which I have absolutely zero interest in. She can't drive (well, still hasn't gotten her license, so I 'get' to drive). **** :(

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
One day til 5 days 'off', even though I've gotta go into work Friday morning & Monday. Hate taking time off for something for her family, which I have absolutely zero interest in. She can't drive (well, still hasn't gotten her license, so I 'get' to drive). :(

how far do you have to drive?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

On vacation starting Friday, so here is an extra shot of Friday coffee
Heading down to West Palm Friday am, then on to Key West on Monday, so I will be away from MT for a week

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Happy National Apple Dumpling Day. It is also my wife's birthday. I know I will be celebrating one of those later tonight!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
Just made a deal for 3 Dave Parker Prime Patches 1/1's and 1 Lee Smith PP 1/1.
Can't wait to have them in hand.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I think I'm finally getting over this cold that's been bothering me for the past 5 days or so. I'm going to keep taking some medicine just to make sure its cleared up by Friday

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, sold all 3 books in about 12 hours by reducing the price before the SV price plummets anyway. Maybe coulda made a bit more, but when you've got nothing into them to start with, why bother worrying about at most making 20% more?

Plus, I have some PP for the first time in Months...:lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all

On vacation starting Friday, so here is an extra shot of Friday coffee
Heading down to West Palm Friday am, then on to Key West on Monday, so I will be away from MT for a week

attachment.php

Make mine a double....

Sounds like a great trip

Morning everyone

Sent from my SM-G900T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts