Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^^^FRIDAY MORNING THREAD^^^^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Off on my trip to Florida

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!!!!

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all, I guess everyone knows today is talk like a pirate day. So, I had to dig a little deeper...today is also National POW/MIA Recognition Day. Whatever you are celebrating, TGIF!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at a normal rate again at FoMoCo. We was stalled a little from the 1 day strike at Lear seating last weekend. Glad the UAW got a nice victory with the elimination of the 2 tier pay scales.

My Reds may just end up in last place behind the Cubs. It's hard to fathom such a possibility!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Leaving around noon for Denver. Well, Cheyenne actually. We are going to be staying the night in Cheyenne at my aunt and uncle's house. Its been a year since I have seen them

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have decided to see how many HOFers I can add to this collection. I know I have one out there hoping to get signed, and then I will also be sending one off to a private signing with Red Schoendienst

scan0090_zpsf7dfdb3b.jpg
JimBunningHOF_zps8da2149f.jpg
DoerrBobby1_zps145e2420.jpg
MolitorPaul_zpsb5a69874.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning friends!

2014 LoL season kicked off recently. The final is going to be held in South Korea at Sangham Stadium, home of the 2002 World Cup. Last year the finals sold out the Staples Center, which is pretty crazy if you think about it.

Not a big LoL fan, but it's a pretty fun time to be a game nerd.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Earlier this month the Blue Jays looked like they were poised to make the Wild Card race interesting, going 8-3 to start Sept and getting within 3.5 games of the second WC. They've since gone 0-5 to erase any doubt that they indeed are out of any post-season consideration. :mad:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good day friends. Sold a $150 card and $330 in advertising on MarkGrace.com this week, so been able to take most everything off my watch list with my mad money. Should have a great mail week next week!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm sure you guys are sick of this by now, but is there anybody else who would be interested in a game used locker tag of anybody that played in Denver this year? I just want to make sure everybody sees this and doesn't get left out. Stars are $100, $50 for everybody else, plus shipping from me to you

Members online