Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Morning guys. Sitting here eating Cocoa Puffs, the breakfast of champions. Happy Hump Day!

*sits and waits for somebody to post a picture of a smiling camel talking about something hump related*

;-)

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have a busy day of class ahead of me. I have a test this afternoon, which is going to be my first one all semester. Hopefully it all goes well

And to please our newest member!
hump-day.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh Zac ! :p

Morning Kiddies. Time for me to head over to the union hall and spend money.I pay the bills and write the checks for everything we do there.

Only have to work 4 hours on Wednesday because I spend 4 at the hall doing said stuff.
And then a 4 day weekend coining up since they are going to work on my machine Thursday and Friday. :D

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Rare morning shift for me, nice to have work done by 4PM. Heck, I might even get more than 5 hours sleep tonite!:lol:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Nice to see Blue Jays prospect and local boy Dalton Pompey hit his first MLB homerun off of King Felix last night. He seems to be geniunely in awe of his MLB experience so far, commenting on how he used to play with Felix Hernandez in video games and now he has his first homer off him. He also commented on his encounter with Derek Jeter last week in New York when he was on second after hitting a double. Jeter congratulated him and wished him luck in his career, and Pompey was just thinking, "Derek Jeter just talked to me! How cool is that?"

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
My photobucket won't load any photos, not sure what the deal is as I haven't used it in forever. Any suggestions on a good image hosting site so I can post a few pics on here? Thanks in advance for the advice....

John

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good afternoon. Today my day was totally made at lunch when I saw a dillhole with a semi-nice sports car parked vertically across the two parking spots closest to the door at Taco Bell being blocked in by a police cruiser, with the ****** car owner having a mini-meltdown while the officer wrote him a ticket. Lunch and a show!

Also landed one of the hardest cards I need for a set I'll probably never finish, but have worked off and on for several years.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Great looking tandems cards there (my first time seeing those ever). Love seeing you're a Grace collector as well. I've been a Cubs fan since 1989 and Grace is certainly one of my all-time faves. My best friend named his first born son Ryne after Ryne Sandberg and we pull for them every season like you wouldn't believe. I'll have to look through your past posts to see some of the awesome Grace's you've acquired through the years. :)

Members online

Latest posts