Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ friday morning thread **********9/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Blue Jays are doing sonething neat for "Fan Appreciation Weekend". After tomorrow's game they will draw nine people from those in attendence to receive the game jerseys from the day's nine starters.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Happy Friday people! My oldest sons 11th birthday today, and from the usps tracking I checked this morning it appears I will take delivery of a number of sweet ebay refractors just in time for bday gift giving at his party tonight. Woooohooooo! ;-)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

parts are flowing at FoMoCo, but we are going 'dark' for the weekend (no work). Our warehouse is packed to the ceiling and the warehouse they rent down the street is full as well.

Gonna be a great weekend!

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to be heading home this morning. I wasn't planning on going home today, but my girlfriend's dad needs some help this weekend so I'm going. I was going to wait until after I played soccer later tonight, but I have nothing to do all day so I might as well go earlier and see my grandma and grandpa

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Happy Friday people! My oldest sons 11th birthday today, and from the usps tracking I checked this morning it appears I will take delivery of a number of sweet ebay refractors just in time for bday gift giving at his party tonight. Woooohooooo! ;-)

All cool people have a birthday today! Haha, I turn 34 today, nice to sleep in a little and have the day off, and I get one of the coolest bday presents, I get to see my little one today (my wife has an ultrasound scheduled)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
All cool people have a birthday today! Haha, I turn 34 today, nice to sleep in a little and have the day off, and I get one of the coolest bday presents, I get to see my little one today (my wife has an ultrasound scheduled)

Happy birthday! And just to make you feel a little older, I have 13 years until I reach that age :lol:

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Lol Happy birthday then Mr Met! I remember how exciting ultrasound days were for us, so that's an awesome present for sure.

My little guy's getting some gold refractors of a few HOF'ers today (Griffey is one) among other things, and already has room set aside in his card display cabinet for anything he might get. Haha Hopefully he will be happy.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Won something from one of the major auction houses last night (Goodwin Auctions). First time I've won a card from one of these auctions. Feel like I've busted my Vintage cherry. But with 19% buyer's commission, don't think I'll get in a habit.

Nice mailday yesterday too:
mailday.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nothing wrong with missing a class every now and then Taylor.

Yeah until grades come out. :lol:

Morning kiddies. I should have a pack.....yes 1 pack of 2014 Topps Triple Threads coming in today. I could not bring myself to buy the box. But now I think i should have. :lol:
I have seen some really bad stuff come out of it though and 85 was all i had to spend in my paypal

Oh and Shanks 25 pulled this card from the Immaculate stuff last night. and that is monies right there kids.

attachment.php

Latest posts