Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not a single Bowman Chrome break in Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
The big upside is BOTH 2014 Bowman Chrome Bryant Autos are included and 2013 Bowman Chrome Color Autos (Seen Base, Ref, Blue, Purple, Red all pulled so far).

Those are killers so pulling those would be a very high upside product with the cheap price of boxes. They are also FULL of Non auto color and some cases are loaded with color (saw a jumbo case with 17 COLOR AUTOS). IMO It's not a bad product, if it gets down to 40 a box I'll buy em up.

WaxPax

Since this is a product that is driven by the autograph hits, and all but 2 or maybe 3 of the 70 autographs are weak, why is this such a surprise?

On the non prospect side, clearly the color parallels are pretty much worthless, unless you hit a low number (less than 25) Jeter, Trout, Kershaw and maybe Miggy.

So it surprises me that people are disappointed in box and case breaks when you should have known going in, the odds of hitting anything good would be remote....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm part of a 50-case player draft break. The player whose autos I won the rights to is Manuel Margot, and last night this was pulled.

Margot_Red.jpg

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Nice card Jaypers!

out of my 4 cases - I pulled 2 red ref autos (Reyes and Mahle), 2 gold ref autos (Palka & Cooney), I think 8 blue ref autos (Michael Felix, Jacoby Jones, Cody Reed, Michael O'Neill), a black wave auto of Urias, a ref auto of Urias, a base auto of Urias, a black wave auto of Stankiewicz, 2 base Margot, 2 ref Margot, 2 Austin Wilson base, 1 Michael Taylor base, 2 Katoh base, Ranaudo base, and Devin Williams base. I will post a full recap later.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Bobby busted a case and 2 boxes. Probably post sometime today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Cases I've seen busted have all been very weak, except for usually one low numbered auto per case, which is typically a low-to-mid-tier prospect.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
The jumbo case I was in had two color autos, and three refractor autos. The rest were base. We also hit very few non-auto color. One gold and 3-4 blues.

Definitely hit or miss like any other product. I opened a jumbo case with 12, yes TWELVE color autos, and another with 4. Luck of the draw I suppose. As a whole the jumbo cases are an absolute blast to open, totally loaded with color (3 out of 4 have been).

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I"m beginning to think it's a stinker - I've never received so much spam from box breakers for 2014 Bowman Chrome breaks than I have in the last few days so I think the box breakers must be desperate to sell slots for that presumably stinker of a product.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
What is sad and shows the state of the Boards is there have been breaks as shown in this thread and still nobody is posting their break.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
What is sad and shows the state of the Boards is there have been breaks as shown in this thread and still nobody is posting their break.

Well...the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I have been meaning to post mine, but keep running out of time. Maybe later this week.

Members online

Latest posts