Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zimmerman with the No-No..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Just woke up and saw the highlight. If i didn't have to work today I would have been at the game.

Very excited about taking this into the post season. Our starting 5 are 12-0 in thee last 12 starts. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The Marlins ended last season by no-hitting the Tigers and end this season by getting no-hit.

Thats gotta be a first

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
....and still underrated. lol =P

Congrats to Jordan! That catch by (Souza was it?)...amazing! But I'm sure as we all know, every no-hitter is complete with at least one catch of the year. :)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Seems the Nationals are ready for the post season with this outing today

with 6G in 4 days, I wonder if their rotation in the playoffs is going to be a little screwy.

A no-hitter is a good thing for anybody to pull off since it doesn't happen every week, but I"m going to have to rethink about the accomplishment now that it seems the highest percentage to throw a no-hitter is on the final day of the season. I guess it should not be surprising considering a lot of teams usually start their second-tier lineups for the last game of the season.

Zimmerman's no hitter was awesome for my fantasy team - it didn't give me the victory in the league but it made it a crazy-to-think 3 pitchers that tossed no-hitters while on my fantasy team - kershaw, beckett, zimmerman

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
I'm kicking myself HARD. Should have been at that game. Friend of mine is a paralegal in DC. Called me with 2 tickets, wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said no because I wanted to stay home and watch football lmao. What an idiot. How many times in a lifetime can someone say they were there to see a no hitter?

Stupid me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts