Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal offering 15% back on ALL Ebay purchases for 10 days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I never know when these emails are legit but this one looks good. Between March 20-29 they are offering 15% off on all purchases up to $100 back.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Wow, I would like that...

I have an EBAY coupon that I likely won't use:

10% off coupon
Only in these categories:
Books, Music, Movies, and
Video Games
Save up to $100
Offer ends: Mar 30

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
No email here, either. Is this a "only if you get the special email that I've never received" type of deal? Or is it for everyone? I'd love to get a few items if it's true!

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
mrniceguy1126 said:
No email here, either. Is this a "only if you get the special email that I've never received" type of deal? Or is it for everyone? I'd love to get a few items if it's true!

After reading the fine print, it unfortunately looks that way.

"To be eligible for the Offer, you must: (1) have a confirmed U.S. PayPal account in good standing, (2) receive an email directly from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer, and (3) make your purchases on eBay.com no later than March 29, 2009 using your PayPal account, which has the same email address where you received the Offer invitation."

I hadnt realized the email wouldnt go to everyone who had a valid account.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Johan Santana #57 said:
if its a code might as well post it even if its linked, see how many people try it to see if it works LOL

I absolutely would but it only says this:

Take advantage of this exclusive offer today:

1. Shop on eBay
Buy it now or bid for an item.
They all count toward cash back.
2. Pay with PayPal
Only PayPal earns you cash back.
3. Get cash back within 30 days
Up to $100 cash back.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
MallCopKJ said:
I hadnt realized the email wouldnt go to everyone who had a valid account.

Thanks for getting my hopes up!!! :x j/k :p Seriously, though, I hear about them all the time, but never received a single one. Guess I'm unlucky, I suppose. :? :p

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
An easy way to check if it's authentic is to check your Ebay mail...if it's not there, it's likely not authentic

Ahh, I guess its shady then because heres part of the email:

"†This offer is not promoted on eBay because it's exclusive to PayPal. Simply shop on eBay and you will be notified by email when your cash back amount is deposited into your PayPal account. "

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i literally NEVER get these "emails" ive wasted money on ebay since 1998 and have been a paypal member since 2002.

and to think how many "eBay bucks" i would have gotten last year lol

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
jdfoxtrot79 said:
it could be legit, you never know....

not you cna save 10% on the exposito 1/1 MiLB Patch auto =]

:) Dont tease me with that! You know I want to buy that but U2 tickets coming up in about a week and a half! Hopefully I will have some cash after they go on sale and be able to buy it from you.

Members online

Latest posts