Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The buffoons at Topps double-numbered the Bowman Chrome set, and it is annoying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50thRoundPick

Nov 22, 2011
Just received my 2014 Bowman Chrome set & prospects set in the mail, and went to put it in the set box with the prospects from the Bowman With Chrome set that came out earlier this year.

Turns out the prospects from Bowman With Chrome are BCP1-110, and the prospects from Bowman Chrome are BCP1-100. They should be BCP 111-210.

Makes you wonder if they are even trying.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Just received my 2014 Bowman Chrome set & prospects set in the mail, and went to put it in the set box with the prospects from the Bowman With Chrome set that came out earlier this year.

Turns out the prospects from Bowman With Chrome are BCP1-110, and the prospects from Bowman Chrome are BCP1-100. They should be BCP 111-210.

Makes you wonder if they are even trying.

They are trying (and succeeding) in making this a cataloging nightmare.

50thRoundPick

Nov 22, 2011
It's especially annoying with all of the doubled-up players.

Take Franklin Barreto, for instance: he has a Bowman W/ Chrome BCP87, a Bowman Chrome BCP4, and a Bowman Chrome alternate photo SP card. So he has three different base chrome prospect rookie cards (not including autos) from two different releases, in the same set.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
wow, someone is a mind reader (I was getting ready to start a topic when I saw this one).

Any hints about how to make sure one bids on the 2014 Bowman Chrome prospects (from the release that just came out) other than only bidding on listings that have a checklist in the description? I have the first 110 and was looking to bid and win what normally would have been BCP111-220.

Members online

Latest posts