Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Beautiful morning here in KS. Especially with the Royals going to the ALCS. My wife is an O's fan, so we may not be speaking much this week.

These two have really stepped up this postseason. This was an MTSS gift from [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412587472.402771.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour and a half to go. Nap....... Afternoon hunt. Feeling good about today's treestand.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! 45 minutes left here, more tired than usual.

Little testy around here. It's a computer center, and we smelled some burning rubber about an hour ago. Probably just an AC hose, but still a little nervous.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait 'til Friday for the KC-O's game....

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning all! 45 minutes left here, more tired than usual.

Little testy around here. It's a computer center, and we smelled some burning rubber about an hour ago. Probably just an AC hose, but still a little nervous.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait 'til Friday for the KC-O's game....

Waiting til Friday does suck. Don't like having all the days off, to lose our momentum.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all.

Does anyone know what I need to type in the search field to find the FCB app in App Store? I needed to delete it from my iPad and I can't find it in the App Store to download it again.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Early Morning Gents!

Good morning all.

Does anyone know what I need to type in the search field to find the FCB app in App Store? I needed to delete it from my iPad and I can't find it in the App Store to download it again.

Should be either FCB or Freedom Card Board. I saw there was an issue finding it with the iPhone 5c but maybe [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] can confirm it give some insight.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good Early Morning Gents!

Should be either FCB or Freedom Card Board. I saw there was an issue finding it with the iPhone 5c but maybe [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] can confirm it give some insight.

Those are the two I searched for, but nothing came up. I even messed with the search filters to narrow it down, and nothing.

Members online