Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy Football trade opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I'm in a keeper league with standard scoring on ESPN. I give up Andrew Luck and receive Matt Stafford and Brandin Cooks. My receivers are mediocre at best but I'm 5-0 winning the league last year. Any opinions?

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
I would think really hard about this, I love Stafford I had him as my starter last year and he killed it just about every game. I won my league because of him alone. He's not having his best year he has been just ok in my eyes. Cooks is a decent receiver I have him this year, but I don't think he's worth giving up Luck, if it was Brandon Marshall or Antonio Brown I would say jump on it but otherwise I personally probably wouldn't do it.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I'm actually thinking of declining as well. Cooks is hit or miss and Stafford is really good but Luck gets rushing yards in addition to 300 yds passing. Tough call

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
It is a tough call, I'm glad it's your decision and not mine haha. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Decline.

Cooks definitely falls into the mediocre at best category too.

Calvin Johnson has been battling injuries and he primarily defines how Stafford will do week in and out.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I would never do that.

Stafford has a bad history with injuries. His receiving corp has also been banged up.

Never trust a Saints receiver week to week. Cooks is boom or bust. Ypur receivers would have to be abysmal for him to really be an upgrade in the bug picture.

Luck is consistent and is set up for success in a number of ways.

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

Last edited:

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I also have Matt Ryan maybe he go for that. I'd give up Luck for Stafford and like you said, a top 5 WR, not just Cooks.

Do you start 1 QB or 2 QB's?

If 1, why not trade either Ryan / Luck for a better RB/WR straight up? Would be no need to get a top QB back in return if you only start 1.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Do you start 1 QB or 2 QB's?

If 1, why not trade either Ryan / Luck for a better RB/WR straight up? Would be no need to get a top QB back in return if you only start 1.
We only start 1. I actually have some nice RB's stockpiled so maybe slip in a RB as well and get a top WR. We shall see. I'm going to be 6-0 it looks so maybe I should do nothing.

Members online

Latest posts