Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay gift card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've got 'em a coupla times, easy peezy, George and Wheezy.

Just put the number in when you normally use PP to pay...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I havent seen an ebay gift card available in at least a couple of years. I thought they did away with them.
They did, two years ago. I had a couple and I remember there was a time limit to use them, but I have no idea if they're still useable after that.
I switched to Green Dot cards...the initial fee sucks, but it's better than a credit card sometimes.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just got one for my birthday in August and had no problems. Buddy got it because he didn't know what Belle card to get me but knew I get a lot on eBay, so indirectly got me a Belle I needed haha

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I just got one for my birthday in August and had no problems. Buddy got it because he didn't know what Belle card to get me but knew I get a lot on eBay, so indirectly got me a Belle I needed haha
Hmmm.. Maybe they're out in circulation again! I'll look around. That would be awesome if they are!!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
It's an odd gift card to buy but I bet if you go to the website, at the bottom of the site is probably a gift card option.

That defeats he purpose of gift card, I guess, for me anyways. I would like to use cash to buy on EBay, so an EBay Gift card was great when they sold them (at Safeway, for example). The EBay gift certificate is a different idea, would have to use CC to purchase.

Members online

Latest posts