Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Passed a big Milestone on my Fred McGriff collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
As many of you know I have been collecting Fred McGriff for a while. Beckett has 2611 items listed on the checklist. As of today I have 1022 of the cards on the Beckett checklist. I had not been counting but I decided over the weekend to print a new checklist and double check to see what I have. I also have 13 cards not listed by Beckett. I am at 39.14% of the cards listed. Not sure how close I can get with all the low numbered stuff but I am pretty excited to pass 1000 different McGriff cards. Thanks to all the guys who have helped me on this forum as many of you have helped.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Awesome work on the collection! I've said this somewhere on FCB before but McGriff made his MLB debut on the exact day I was born.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
mcgriffgold.jpg

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
That is awesome! Keep up the good work and you picked a really great player to collect.

Also, when you have an opportunity pictures would be GREAT!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Congrats! Any chance you own or have a picture of a 2004 Fabric of the game jersey card? Seems they are all 1/1 so I'll likely never finish my set. I'm hoping to locate a photo so I can print it out as a placeholder in my set.

thanks
tom

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Congrats! Any chance you own or have a picture of a 2004 Fabric of the game jersey card? Seems they are all 1/1 so I'll likely never finish my set. I'm hoping to locate a photo so I can print it out as a placeholder in my set.

thanks
tom

I dont have any of those unfortunately.

Members online

Latest posts