Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Else Having Problem Printing Paypal Shipping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Logged in the AM to Paypal to try and print 2 shipping labels and after selecting my desired service (1st class/thick envelope), the drop down box for weight does not appear. I shut my system down, and restarted and still couldn't get it to work. Came into work and tried, and same thing. Anyone else having this issue or can think of what is going on?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
i had a problem yesterday trying to ship direct from a payment, then clicked on multi ship and had no problem at all

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yes, I'm having that exact problem currently. Not sure if it's a code issue or what's going on. I first noticed it when selling something from half.com but then confirmed similar problem with normal paypal shipping from ebay. Hopefully, it's corrected soon, pretty annoying.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
i had a problem yesterday trying to ship direct from a payment, then clicked on multi ship and had no problem at all

Where is the multi ship tab? Never used it like that. Just looking for something to temporarily work while they fix the code or glitch.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Where is the multi ship tab? Never used it like that. Just looking for something to temporarily work while they fix the code or glitch.

On the left hand side , I think 2nd option after it shows your accts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Here's a question related to printing lables: does anyone know of a sticker that is the right size and maybe a way to print just the label on the sticker side and not waste half a page with the print receipt?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Here's a question related to printing lables: does anyone know of a sticker that is the right size and maybe a way to print just the label on the sticker side and not waste half a page with the print receipt?

8.5 x 11 - 2 stickers per page. there should be a setting in paypal to just print the label

I use UPS stickers that they send me for shipping. If you have an acct or know someone that does the stickers are free.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
8.5 x 11 - 2 stickers per page. there should be a setting in paypal to just print the label

I use UPS stickers that they send me for shipping. If you have an acct or know someone that does the stickers are free.

Thanks man; I figured an expert like you would be the first to answer ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts