Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another sports card exclusive (Mike Trout - Topps)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
TOPPS ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPH AND PROMOTIONAL DEAL WITH ANGELS’ STAR, MIKE TROUT

New York, NY (October 15, 2014) – Today The Topps Company, Inc. and Mike Trout announced a multi-faceted partnership between the iconic baseball card maker, burgeoning mobile app developer, and the game’s hottest MLB player. This partnership furthers Topps’ dedication to delivering the exciting products that collectors have come to expect. Topps continues to partner with premier players and bring fans the best in both trading card products, and mobile sports apps.

With this exclusive deal, Trout’s autographed trading cards will only be able to be found in Topps products. Trout will also continue be the face of the dynamic Topps BUNT® mobile sports app for iOs and Android in 2015. “I am happy to continue to be a part of the Topps family,” says Trout. “I still get excited when I see my Topps® cards and am thrilled to be a part of such a ground breaking mobile app.”

Trout, the Angels’ starting center fielder, is one of the youngest superstars in the league. In 2012, he was named the A.L. Rookie of the Year. In 2012, 2013, and 2014 Trout was selected to the All-Star Game.

“Mike has quickly become one of the most well respected names in Major League Baseball,” says Clay Luraschi, VP of Product Development at Topps. “At the age of 23, Trout is leading baseball’s emergence of young, extremely talented stars and collectors can’t get enough.”

Mike Trout autographed cards are currently some of the most sought after in the market. Trout’s cards will be available in many Topps® 2014 and 2015 Baseball products including Topps® Chrome®, Triple Threads® Baseball, Dynasty™ Baseball, Five Star® Baseball and more. Topps BUNT® 2015 will launch in late March of 2015.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Exclusives
Are
Bad
For
The
Hobby

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Look what happened with Jeter and Upper Deck. Signs the exclusive auto deal, UD loses it's MLB license and stops making cards. No Jeter autos for years now.

Members online

Latest posts