Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your teams famous fans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I was just reading an article about how Paul Rudd was partying with the Royals, and he "invited everyone back to his moms house to continue the party." But anyway it got me thinking, I had no idea Paul Rudd was a Royals diehard fan. Now I'm not talking about celebs who are fair weather fans, or were spotted wearing a teams hat once or something. I'm asking who are your teams hardcore celeb fans. I'll start with the Mets... Feel free to keep a running tally of your teams celeb fans in your post, kinda think it would be cool

To start:

Mets - Kevin James, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock,

WaxPax

I was just reading an article about how Paul Rudd was partying with the Royals, and he "invited everyone back to his moms house to continue the party." But anyway it got me thinking, I had no idea Paul Rudd was a Royals diehard fan. Now I'm not talking about celebs who are fair weather fans, or were spotted wearing a teams hat once or something. I'm asking who are your teams hardcore celeb fans. I'll start with the Mets... Feel free to keep a running tally of your teams celeb fans in your post, kinda think it would be cool

To start:

Mets - Kevin James, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock,

Jon Stewart, Matt Dillon and of course Mr.Met himself

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GEDC1381.jpg

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I'll put the Cubs group up against any: Bill Murray, Vince Vaughn, Christopher Walken, Eddie Vedder, Hillary Clinton, Ronald Reagan, John Cusack, Billy Corgan, and Jim Belushi.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I actually had to look this up, as the only two I knew about was Greg Finn and James Denton

1. Josh Hartnett (never heard of him, actor from Pearl Harbor)
2. Kris Humphries
3. Troy Polamalu (apparently because of his Head/Shoulders appearances with Joe Mauer)
4. Jesse Ventura
5. Garrison Keiller

I also saw Ryan Nyquist wearing a Twins hat during a video part on the X Games a few years ago. Not sure if that means anything, but I thought it was cool at the time.

Members online