Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Percy Harvin to Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What! ESPN is reporting that the Seahawks traded Percy Harvin to the Jets for a conditional draft pick...that's it?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In "Scheftie" we trust, but man, that's a shocker!

I think he was under-used this Season, and a great Value for the Jets. Big cap number, but definitely worth it IF he's healthy and used correctly...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
might be a great move for Harvin - Smith will have to throw to him for Smith to keep from seeing the sky all day. ;)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jets got an underperforming injury prone locker room cancer.

Seahawks got a draft pick.

Seattle wins.

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Bad move by Seattle. He is a huge weapon for their offense even if he doesn't touch the ball. He gives lynch more room with less defenders. All that said I think it was equally stupid by the jets cause they aren't close to anything and need draft picks

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Seattle gave up quite a bit to land him but it shows you what kind of personality Harvin is if they moved him already.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Bad move by the Jets (and I'm a Jets fan). We're 1-6 and gave up a potential second round pick to get an injury prone guy who plays selfishly which is the absolute last thing we need. Whoever thinks that the Jets were one play-making WR away from being a legitimate contender, or anything other than a laughing stock has not been following closely enough. To give up a potential second round pick for him is not a good way to rebuild..

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I believe its a fourth or six round pick for harvin. either way the jets had to do something they stink.

I read that it's a conditional pick between the 2nd-4th rounds. If that source is wrong and it's a 6th round pick obviously it's a different story.

Members online

Latest posts