Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stalker mode, engaged:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
So after religiously watching Total Divas (I hate the Bella twins, but I like the backstage glimpse of the industry, so I put up with it), I've seen a number of scenes with Tyson Kidd & Nattie in Tampa. I live in Tampa. In fact, I've seen a number of scenes with them at a restaurant and a coffee place both within 5 minutes of where I live, and places I've been to numerous times.

So, I went ahead and looked up where they live. Yup; Driven by their house hundreds of times... it's also about 5 minutes away. I suspect at some point I'll run into them. Wouldn't mind meeting Nattie. I ran into Christian one weekend, twice, before he came back to the WWE a few years ago - - once at a breakfast place, First Watch, and then later in the weekend at OUtback.

Stalker mode off.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah, talk about dating a headache, wouldn't want anything to do with those twins.

I really started not liking the one dating Cena when she was in her car talking to her sister thinking that Cena was cheating on her.

"F... My life" while crying she said.

Yeah ok, feel sooooooo bad for you sweetie, must really suck being famous (and loaded) with a tv show as a SIDE PROJECT while you are the star of the women's division of wwe and married to the biggest star and money maker in the business.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Yeah, talk about dating a headache, wouldn't want anything to do with those twins.

I really started not liking the one dating Cena when she was in her car talking to her sister thinking that Cena was cheating on her.

"F... My life" while crying she said.

Yeah ok, feel sooooooo bad for you sweetie, must really suck being famous (and loaded) with a tv show as a SIDE PROJECT while you are the star of the women's division of wwe and married to the biggest star and money maker in the business.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Technically, she's not married to Cena. Who allegedly doesn't want kids.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I don't blame John for not wanting kids right now

Maybe he will have them later in life when he can commit to them full time

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've tailed off watching the show, thought they got hitched.

Anyway, if I was worth a bagillion bucks like Cena, I'd make sure (if that's even truly possible), a hundred percent iron clad positive, that the pre nup can't be messed with in any way. No loop holes, period, for any ex wife to exploit.

And if she's not down with a pre nup, I'd have two words for her, and you know what they are.

Members online

Latest posts