Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Shops In Washington DC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erich860

Oct 16, 2008
Hey-

I am in DC for 2 weeks and looking for some card shops to visit. I like all sports and like dime boxes and dollar box type stuff.
Thanks for any advice!
Erich

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
There used to be a shop that I went to about 10 years ago in Beltsville, MD calked J&K sports cards. Not sure if it's still there but I was a great shop

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
When I lived there, the shop I went to was called "Pete's All-Stars". Unfortunately, that was 12-15 years ago and I have no idea if he's still there. The shop was located just off Duke St in Alexandria, VA. (just a couple blocks east of the Landmark Mall). I think the small street it was actually on was called Pickett St.

He used to open more than he sold, so I wouldn't be surprised if he closed up shop a long time ago. I filled out a lot of sets there, though by going through his monster boxes.

EDIT:
According to Google street view, the shop was still there 2 years ago:
Untitled_zpsd857b9fe.png

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
It's so unfortunate how there were so many awesome LCS 8-10 years ago and now 80% of them are gone - just throwing that out there.

Members online