Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!SPEND MY MONEY CONTEST!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
whats the best way to blow just over $400 my wife doesnt know about!! The winner gets a mystery prize. If i decide not to spend it, I will still give the prize to the best idea!!! It doesnt have to be sports related, although thats what i want to do with it.
Best Regards
Michael

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Well, in order to maintain peace in the home, I would spend $300 or so on a nice cut autograph card for yourself and spend the rest on something nice for your wife! :)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Glock yo, glock. Or a Mosberg 500 or Remington 870.

Also, if you wanna make BIG points, spend half of it (or a little less) on something surprise for her, then you can spend the rest on yourself.

it's slight-of-hand

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Don't look to spend it right now. Keep it until you see something you know you can't pass up. Plus you never know when you might need some extra money, like if something goes wrong with your car. Hopefully not, but things happen.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
I would buy an impulse buy now because you want to spend money and then save the rest on something nice when it pops up so then you have the money forsure.

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
Take wife to sweet bed and breakfast cost you about 200.00 then spend other 200 on something you want....she will love you for life with nice bed and breakfast weekend

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Yeah you probably shouldn't hide stuff from your wife... Take her on a nice vacation for the weekend or say Im spending money woman... eat it

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I would say you could pick up a couple nice Gehrig cards from 2008 Prime Cuts.

[ebay:2e7p4xor]250392281436[/ebay:2e7p4xor]

And still go out to a nice dinner with the wife.

If you don't want her to know about it at all, here's a nice Dimaggio to go with the Gehrigs.

[ebay:2e7p4xor]370164765842[/ebay:2e7p4xor]

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You have 400 dollars that your wife doesn't know about.

I would do something nice for my WIFE instead of myself.

If there was something that she has had her eye on recently I would buy it for her and surprise her with it. Maybe some expensive perfume or clothes or something that she is interested in.

If she collects anything or has any hobbies it would be nice for you to encourage her and help her out with hers. Because if you are in the baseball card collecting hobby, I am sure she has put up with a ton of crap she really didn't appreciate just because she loves you.

So I'd do something nice for her.

Take her out to dinner at one of the most expensive restaurant you can find in your area.

Craig said go to the All Star Game. Well, if you live near St. Louis take her to dinner on LaCledes Landing and take a rickshaw ride around on a warm Spring night.

Do something nice for your wife!! Don't be sneaky and selfish with it. Because you WILL get caught. And it will turn out bad for you. Women usually tend to find out everything.

Award for gayest FCB post of the day goes to me! Just saving you guys the time.

Latest posts