Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you ever looked up a potential scammers fb and could tell he was a scammer by his face?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold card for $4.30 on Ebay. A week later I get an item not received claim. I refund buyer with no questions asked since I used a pwe. I also know this piece of **** got his card in mint condition because otherwise he would have messaged first. He saw that I did not purchase tracking so it was an early Christmas for him. What a pos. I could tell by just looking at this scumbags face that he would pull a petty scam like that..

He didnt do it. sorry and this was totally unexpected

Attachments

• scAMMER.jpg
    scAMMER.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
It's unfortunate what happened to you, but in this shady world we live in these days, mailing anything without first protecting yourself with tracking info is like leaving the keys in your car and the doors unlocked. It's just a matter of time..

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Or maybe he didn't get the damn card. You think someone is gonna try to swindle you out of a value meal?

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
What ever happened to the concept of talking with person who you have a problem with? You could have easily sent the guy a message yourself to determine why he filed a claim. Instead you simply cave in to EBay divorce court. Does your marriage work in this same manner?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
What ever happened to the concept of talking with person who you have a problem with? You could have easily sent the guy a message yourself to determine why he filed a claim. Instead you simply cave in to EBay divorce court. Does your marriage work in this same manner?

Oh no, please don't ask about his Marriage.

That'll guarantee this thread makes the HOS...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sold card for $4.30 on Ebay. A week later I get an item not received claim. I refund buyer with no questions asked since I used a pwe. I also know this piece of **** got his card in mint condition because otherwise he would have messaged first. He saw that I did not purchase tracking so it was an early Christmas for him. What a pos. I could tell by just looking at this scumbags face that he would pull a petty scam like that.View attachment 42452

I was thinking he would be more inclined to molesting a kitten, or even a squirrel.
But no way do I think he was a scammer from that photo.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy[/FONT]

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Haha this thread is gold.

Scary to think the guy has no idea he is being blasted with his picture on here haha... that picture though

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

What exactly do you think messaging this scammer would have done for me? He would have just lied to me like he did to Ebay and claim he did not receive his card. Refunding him with no questions asked was the best approach. There is not a chance in hell he would not have left me a negative if I told him that he was a piece of **** for scamming me out of five dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts