Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Just wanted to say hello to the members here. I am a baseball card only collector but enjoy discussing most sports also, not just baseball. I see some familiar names around but a lot of members that I do not know. Feel free to message me and I look forward to getting to know the members here. Please be patient as I learn the process of posting images and setting up in the baseball B/S/T sections of this forum.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It's been quite a while ago. Just remembered the name. Pretty sure it was prospect stuff. I'll have to dig through feedback lol

I would do so myself but being banned I can not access any of my feedback history. :-?

I see you are a trade manager here. Do you mind if I message you sometime and figure out how things run here?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Feel free. Happy to help any way that I can.

Thank you. I also want to assure members here that I was not banned on BO because of my business dealings. I look forward to working with members here in the future and hope this forum can get increased traffic.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Thank you. I also want to assure members here that I was not banned on BO because of my business dealings. I look forward to working with members here in the future and hope this forum can get increased traffic.

You were banned for continued trolling correct? Even after being told not to? Seemed like a weird bannishment from the thread I read, but seems most are happy.

Here's to successful interactions here, and less of the troll we saw on BO :D

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
You were banned for continued trolling correct? Even after being told not to? Seemed like a weird bannishment from the thread I read, but seems most are happy.

Here's to successful interactions here, and less of the troll we saw on BO :D

Do I know you? Have I dealt with you before? Call it what you like but some of the people there that make fools of themselves call it trolling but I would say most see it otherwise. Why do you keep making accounts over there? Why were you banned numerous times?

jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.jpg

Last edited:

Members online