Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heartwarming message from eBay buyer re: Buxton Leaf Auto Superfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
To: jeffmn
Subject: xxxxxx has sent a question about item #141449177065, ending on Nov-24-14 06:27:33 PST - 2014 Leaf Draft Metal SUPERFRACTOR SUPER GOLD PRISMATIC 1/1 BYRON BUXTON AUTO
Sent Date: Nov-08-14 10:48:06 PST

Dear jeffmn,

I'll do $275.00 same day pay!
That's my best for this guy, as you never what can happen such as Oscar Taveras
Thx

- XXxxxxx

Some people don't deserve to breathe.

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
To: jeffmn
Subject: duncarya has sent a question about item #141449177065, ending on Nov-24-14 06:27:33 PST - 2014 Leaf Draft Metal SUPERFRACTOR SUPER GOLD PRISMATIC 1/1 BYRON BUXTON AUTO
Sent Date: Nov-08-14 10:48:06 PST

Dear jeffmn,

I'll do $275.00 same day pay!
That's my best for this guy, as you never what can happen such as Oscar Taveras
Thx

- duncarya

Some people don't deserve to breathe.

Did he take a page out of your book on how to lowball?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
1) Who are you?
2) What are you talking about?

Edit:

#1 answered here:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/774545-anyone-know-what-happened-here.html

Have a nice day. Looks like you argue and upset people just for the sake of doing so. I care not what you have to say about #2 . Bye.

Not a single one of those people commenting negatively toward me in that thread have ever done business with me. I got banned because some had a personal problem with me and I did not back down. I stand by every word I posted there. Some of which was how big of a phony you are. Do you have an ounce of conviction? Run along now.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/776350-gotta-love-ebay-tax-cheats.html

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not overly familiar with WCTYSON. Welcome aboard. I recognize the name but don't recall ever having an issue. But Jeff calling someone out for pot stirring (and starting it with the classic "who are you") is so delicious I must have some more!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
And welcome over here, WC. I know we didn't get along over there because I was a huge dick to everyone, but I ain't that bad

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
And welcome over here, WC. I know we didn't get along over there because I was a huge dick to everyone, but I ain't that bad

No problems with someone that can speak their mind and stand behind their words.

OP is hilarious saying that I am dramatic. He created a thread saying that someone should die for low-balling him. Something that he has a rather large reputation for doing himself.

Please OP tell me more.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Just a suggestion. Maybe settle in and make some friends before calling people out and making some enemies. Just sayin....

Thanks. I will take that under consideration. I do have friends over here and Jeff is not an enemy, he is just another phony that does not want to be accountable for his own actions. I knew how he conducted himself long before coming to this forum. Maybe you nee to reach out to him and tell him to check himself. Seriously, in the OP he states that some people do not deserve to breathe. Which is true but I hardly think it is because someone low-balls a seller. Keep it classy OP.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Thanks. I will take that under consideration. I do have friends over here and Jeff is not an enemy, he is just another phony that does not want to be accountable for his own actions. I knew how he conducted himself long before coming to this forum. Maybe you nee to reach out to him and tell him to check himself. Seriously, in the OP he states that some people do not deserve to breathe. Which is true but I hardly think it is because someone low-balls a seller. Keep it classy OP.

It was referencing a recently deceased baseball prospect who died just as all of his hopes and dreams were becoming reality both for him and for his loved ones, and insinuating that the same thing could happen to Byron Buxton which was the objectionable statement. Receiving $275 for a 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 piece of metal and paper and ink produced by Brian Gray is a great deal.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It was referencing a recently deceased baseball prospect who died just as all of his hopes and dreams were becoming reality both for him and for his loved ones, and insinuating that the same thing could happen to Byron Buxton which was the objectionable statement. Receiving $275 for a 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 piece of metal and paper and ink produced by Brian Gray is a great deal.

Low life move and comment from the buyer, followed up by a low life comment from the seller. You have had multiple chances to explain yourself with all your other blast but I am not expecting anything other than the usual...........tuck tail and run off.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Too funny. Jeffery sent me a PM saying that I am now blocked by him on BO, Ebay and here. I do not knowing B/S/T with phonies that can not be accountable for their actions anyway. So blocking me was a waste of your time. Keep it classy BL.

Members online