Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^ SUNDAY MORNING THREAD^^^^^^^^^ 11/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorry to hear that . Having worked / grew up at a rec center I'm losing friends weekly .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
images

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Posted this in yesterday's thread but figured I'd share here if anyone cared.

The two items I mentioned yesterday, I bid on both but they went higher than i expected so i only went after one and won it.

http://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...-spikes-and-bag-1-/a/7120-83056.s?ts=on#Photo

This was the other item I passed on.

2005 Livan Hernandez Game used Nats jersey with Detroit All Star patch sold for $330 I think after buyers premium.

Last edited:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Posted this in yesterday's thread but figured I'd share here if anyone cared.

The two items I mentioned yesterday, I bid on both but they went higher than i expected so i only went after one and won it.

http://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...-spikes-and-bag-1-/a/7120-83056.s?ts=on#Photo

This was the other item I passed on.

2005 Livan Hernandez Game used Nats jersey with Detroit All Star patch sold for $330 I think after buyers premium.

Congrats on the win, Ken!
Do you have any plans for the lot?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hows it going Dave? Any plans for today?

Gonna' watch the NASCAR race in Phoenix, a little football, Walking Dead and might even fire up the grill. What's going on in BR?

Wasn't really planning anything with it other than put it with the rest of my gamers. Not sure there is a big market for Lenny Harris. Lol

Not much of a market means you have it cornered with your win.;-)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Still working on my list of 80-90s cards I'd like to fill a binder with. Thanks to Magic, Barry, Zach, Mr.Met for offering to try and help once its completed.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Still working on my list of 80-90s cards I'd like to fill a binder with. Thanks to Magic, Barry, Zach, Mr.Met for offering to try and help once its completed.

I had started a similar "nostalgia" binder last year but didn't get too far into it as I steered more towards other things. I might be able to cross a few off for you as well :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Andy. I figure I will just see how much progress I can make and am in no rush to complete it.

Members online

Latest posts