Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Ryback turn was done terribly.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Agreed. But, I don't personally care which side he's on. Not a fan. His teeth annoy me.
I want Cena's team to include Daniel Bryan (hoping all the 2nd surgery talk is a work) or some other big surprise (Punk, even though I am not a fan) or the PPV is worthless. No title match (AGAIN) without any huge surprise in one of of the Big 4 PPVs is lame. The current teams outside of Dolph, Cena, and Rollins bore the hell out of me and seem "forced".

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Didn't even truly understand the heel turn

Lesnar not appearing on tv and having the strap is an even bigger mistake than the network itself

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I have zero desire to resubscribe
Especially with all of the pathetic PPV's thus far

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Whomever wrote last night's show should be fired. The storyline made zero sense considering Cena is asking people to help him and he does jack **** when they're getting their asses beat, going to the hospital, etc. Then, he comes out and does a stand up routine and all his guys come out to have his back after he just sat in the back all night. THEN, he was just so welcoming of Erik Rowan with zero explanation...I'm mad that there's no surprise team member that makes any sense to be going against the Authority (Bryan, Punk). I am hoping that since it's free and, presumably, a large audience will be watching, a huge run-in or something happens to spark some interest.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I will admit I marked when Cesaro came out only to be disappointed. Ryback is not a top of the card guy. WWE is so desperate for a big guy to get over right now.

Members online

Latest posts