Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Black Friday packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Panini blog post about Black Friday pack products if you were to order online from them:

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...on-of-panini-america-2014-black-friday-promo/

Here's a snippet of the blog posting that tells you which Panini baseball dogs will get you packs:

BASEBALL
2014 Donruss Baseball — 5 Black Friday packs for every box purchased
2014 Prizm Baseball — 4 Black Friday packs for every box purchased
2014 Golden Age Baseball — 4 Black Friday packs for every box purchased
2014 75th Anniversary Hall of Fame Baseball — 10 Black Friday packs for every box purchased

Surprised about the HOF being one of the eligible products, but that probably is due to the fact the product was way overpriced to begin with and still is (IMHO) the last time I looked.

I don't know what the card shop agreements with Panini are concerning this promo, so I don't know if card shops have to strictly enforce the above info or if the shops will have a little latitude to change the number of packs given away per product or can add other Panini products to the pack giveaway at their shop.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Usually each LCS is given enough latitude to hand them out at their own rate or discretion.

I think the bigger problem is the ridiculously thicker packs that obviously have the non-auto "hits" in them. They are way too easy to tell...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Usually each LCS is given enough latitude to hand them out at their own rate or discretion.

I think the bigger problem is the ridiculously thicker packs that obviously have the non-auto "hits" in them. They are way too easy to tell...

A couple of years ago, I saw one of the part-time card sorters who worked at a now-defunct shop in RI pick out one of the very thick Black Friday packs and give it to his friend who was also there in the store. Don't remember exactly what the hit was, but it some kind of crazy Peyton Manning that ended up going for at least $500. I don't know if the owner even knew what happened, but it was definitely BS.

Latest posts