Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******************Thursay Thanksgiving Morning Thread *******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wake up it is time for Turkey

First of 2 of the Turkeys just went in the oven.
10801894_10203126550471880_3000048385882620629_n.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Our turkey is getting prepped for the oven and I can't wait.
My wife got almost all the side dishes done yesterday so all we have to do is warm them up and eat.:D

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Just sent our latest 48hr kid back to CPS. They asked us to be on stand by in case they get any new arrivals for the next 4 days, we agreed. So it sounds like local law enforcement will be making some sweeps sometime in the next 24-48 hours.

Enjoy your turkey day to those in the USA!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Just sent our latest 48hr kid back to CPS. They asked us to be on stand by in case they get any new arrivals for the next 4 days, we agreed. So it sounds like local law enforcement will be making some sweeps sometime in the next 24-48 hours.

Enjoy your turkey day to those in the USA!

Fordman

I need to look for Jay Bruce cards to send you for the helping with kids

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Happy thanksgiving all! Going over to my grandmas sometime this morning. There will be a lot of food because my grandpas kids were supposed to be coming up, but on Tuesday he got a text from them saying they couldn't make it. It wasn't even a phone call, so he was a little bummed and upset. One of his sons is going to his wife's side for the holiday so he made sure to come up over the weekend. So needless to say, there will be a lot of food for me to eat today since there will only be 5 of us there opposed to the 8-10 that's grandma was planning for

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
update on my plans ; going to Frog Hollow [ real address] pass Shingle Hollow and lumber yard ---------- No cell service in area , pavement ends keep going . Horses are pets of choice in area .

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
So right Dave and Adam I said to him, you those are to be free right, and just looked at me for about 1 minute then walked away. I walked out.

I don't want to get into a big rant, but that's what's wrong with our hobby. Yes, there are some solid folks out there doing wonderful things for their fellow collectors, but god damn, there are a lot scum cobbing things up and throwing wrenches in the system and creating havoc.

Members online

Latest posts