Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please get here soon Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is anyone besides me completely bored of the NFL? I can watch college football but I just miss baseball. This Lions/Bears game has put me to sleep faster than the turkey I'll be eating later.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Always ready for spring training to get started.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm not tired of the NFL even though the Saints insist they do not want to win their division, but come on, who isn't ready for Spring Training!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Spring Training can't get here soon enough. I do have the Eagles and Flyers to keep me entertained until spring training gets here. But not the 76ers.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
if you are bored of the NFL and need spring training, that says your baseball DVD collection is lacking or you don't have MLB.TV to go randomly select a date and game to watch.

I like the NFL as an offseason time waster, then focus turns to college basketball conference games. Mix in world series film dvd's and baseball documentary dvd's and spring training arrives fast.

Members online